Friendly Art & Design Shop
In 15th century a small village called Guzeeva was located in these places. It lied on the high bank of Istra River not far from confluence with Moscow River. In about 1527 wooden church of Dmitry Selunskiy was built and since that time the village got double name Dmitrovskoe-Guzeevo. Old Big Tsar way to Zvenigogod passes through the village.